Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be able to read posts on my phone, but won't be able to post much.

Just wanted to leave you guys with some of the high points of our time here.

The walls are bare in our house, rooms are filled with boxes, but the memories are still vibrant.

This post is more for me to be able to access these pix at a moment's notice, and in one spot.....so feel free to ignore it. =)

\

·
Registered
385 Posts
That cutty buck is holding looks familiar ;)
All the best to you and yours!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Happy trails!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I take full responsibility for 7 of those great picture's, expecting some Tennessee payback in the future, maybe Buck can be my guide, lol.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably more than 7. My love for ice fishing came primarily from your encouragement and guidance. The rest of those ice pictures wouldn't probably be there without that first trip up to WC. Gracias, Steve-o.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Staying in a nice hotel here in Columbia Missouri tonight. Weather is warm and muggy, I'm exhausted, but glad to be only 8 hours from the new home.

Just ordered a pizza and relaxing.

Passed some BEAUTIFUL ponds, lakes, and rivers on the way here... I was tempted to stop the show and wet a line... But my reason prevailed over my impulse.

Good to be alive...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
The hardest mile are behind you. Hope the rest goes well. Life IS GOOD.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here in Monterey... Safe and sound. I'll post pix of my private backyard fishing pond for you bitches when I can get to internet.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Ita good to be off the road, and its great to be home.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts