Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the try outs to be the next mod for Cf???
Has to be a huge amount of people that want to help...

Or better yet will it be a free for all? Other mods really don't do much :D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Boondock said:
When is the try outs to be the next mod for Cf???
Has to be a huge amount of people that want to help...

Or better yet will it be a free for all? Other mods really don't do much :D
Yea........especially Kodiak! ;D ;D ( Just kidding bro!)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It's a thankless job to be sure! It could be made much easier by me using the "Ban User" button more often though, something zman regularly talked me out of...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Don Broeren said:
I'm pretty sure I know a bunch of people it won't be....
Now that right there is funny! ;D I can't imagine who?
Zman, you are a true grit guy. Sorry you are gone as a moderator, I have enjoyed your posts for a long time. You kept it on target, great insight, and humor. (you really need an analyst, by the way!). And the moderating is a job I would never want. My gosh, babysitting for a bunch of fisherman! How low on the bottom low of jobs is that!
I kid,..there are so many fantastic people on this forum,..ones I would never have met without it. Keep it strong, and D Broeren, thanks for it.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Don Broeren said:
It's a thankless job to be sure! It could be made much easier by me using the "Ban User" button more often though, something zman regularly talked me out of...
I'm someone who's probably been the beneficiary of the zman voice of restraint in that regard.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I vote for Walking Eagle and Slayerfish as mods.

It's a thankless job to be sure!
no doubt an understatement, and they do an excellent job.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fischer said:
I vote for Walking Eagle and Slayerfish as mods.

It's a thankless job to be sure!
no doubt an understatement, and they do an excellent job.
I vote for a free for all!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Btw I heard don in Denver wants in....
Please consider my friends Riv and oyey as well.
That is if you add any at all. :D

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Yeah, Z did his job pretty well. Why did you leave Zman? What does it take to become a moderator, and process of finding a new moderator? Just a question, since I have no idea.

I have no doubt I would never make that position anyway, although I would really enjoy it. I am really glad my brother made it to be a moderator on Fishexplorer though..

D.J.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Don Broeren said:
is it an actual button, or do you have to type it into script?

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Donald showed me it once..its an actual button...its a really big button that reads...GoFindYourOwnDamnDave...<snicker>...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Boondock said:
Btw I heard don in Denver wants in....
Please consider my friends Riv and oyey as well.
That is if you add any at all. :D
I vote for Don and myself. Don, the bleeding heart lib and me, the voice of reason! Perfect balance.

FYI Don knows Im busting his ribs before someone jumps in and rides me like Zorro!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
F.F Woodycooks said:
Don Broeren said:

·
Registered
297 Posts
zman said:
F.F Woodycooks said:
Don Broeren said:
I'm sure at this point, my name is in the memory of the icon for that button. ;D ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I was more thinking of the irony of the two of you linked in a ban button...Devito and and Schwarzenegger linked in a Colorado Fisherman maladrama of fishing "Twins"...I will let you two fight over who is who...bwahaahahahahhahahaaa...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts