Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couldn't be a prouder popa to our newest CF fishing friend Noah. He is anywhere from 18 - 20 months in these pics and getting it down pat. The first time we went out I showed him the worms and showed him how to put it on the hook. We immediately caught a brookie and, upon taking it off of the hook Noah ran and got another worm. He understood the concept right away; not bad at 18 months!! We are putting it together - sometimes I hold the pole and he reels, others I reel as he holds the pole but either way he stays interested. I think we have a lot of good times to come fishing and I could not be happier.

Oh, and I got a chance to get out once by myself and was lucky enough to get a PB Smallie.

Attachments

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Right on SP and congrats to you and Noah, great memories made there! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree on the kiddos!

I should say most of the pics are at different local lakes - just throw a size 6 hook 2 feet below a small bobber with a 2" bit of night-crawler and your in. It works for the bluegill and bass down here and the trout up high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts