Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Pikester, no pics of Pink here!

So last night I got to thinking... Sometimes folks get in pissy moods, or don't like this or that about another member on this forum. Sometimes things get heated, and sometimes names are flung around. I also see tons of sarcastic comments and name calling between folks... most of it cracks me up...

So on to my point. I am the kind of person that will really mess with a person, especially early on in a conversation or friendship. I always do that to see how they react. In fact, as I become better friends with folks, I tend to get more and more brutal in my making fun, and my closest friends are the same way. They tend to just rip on me and my many imperfections, or even my perfect bald head.

I guess what I am saying is I like thick skinned people. I see so many over sensitive folks on here that have no idea how to lighten the hell up. I think that is a shame. I love having friends that are all over the place politically, religeously, sexually, etc... and the best ones are the ones who can laugh at themselves...

So why this post? Well, I wonder if we bring this idea to the forfront if folks might just get along a little better.... THoughts?

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Thick skinned folks, is that a nice way of saying they are bigger than others?

It's the internet.....everything you read here is the truth, and the way it is supposed to be, if you can't get up on your keyboard and ride it like the keyboard cowboy you think you are, then what the hell do you have.......

The obvious answer is a solid sense of self.....and I, like you like to mix it up sometimes.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Was there some specific event/thread thatrought this to the forefront? If so, what?
I vowed not to address you don, your skin is too thin ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but I guess in sayin that I actually did address you... so I guess I'll break my own rule..

No, nothing happened, I was just awake last night in the middle of the night and thought about how ironic it is that I rip on my closest friends the most... and how I always seem to develop strong relationships with folks who can take a good solid ribbing, regardless of their beliefs.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Stfu Doobs! Nobody cares about your thoughts or opinion >:D
Some people are more senstive than others.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Boondock said:
Stfu Doobs! Nobody cares about your thoughts or opinion >:D
Some people are more senstive than others.
You like forum posters like you like your rods.....extra sensitive. ;D

·
Registered
910 Posts
I suppose that was more graphic than Danica.. :-X

W

·
0 Posts
I'm all for giving and taking a hard time. I cannot stand it when people act like they are superior to others.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Captain America said:
I'm all for giving and taking a hard time. I cannot stand it when people act like they are superior to others.
But what if someone IS actually superior to you?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Oyey said:
Captain America said:
That's the problem I have with most of my friends. I'm far far superior.

>:D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DozerF350 said:
Oyey said:
Captain America said:
That's the problem I have with most of my friends. I'm far far superior.

>:D
I know Theo, I know....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts