Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing beats slaying trout all day with your father! Whenever he takes me to a new spot on the river, it's always an action packed day...Today was no different; landing nice size browns, rainbows, and cutbows all afternoon into the evening! Hope you guys enjoy the action!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Some of my favorite memories are fishing with dad, savor those moments! Nice job on the video…Looks like a perfect day!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some of my favorite memories are fishing with dad, savor those moments! Nice job on the video…Looks like a perfect day!
Thanks Johnny! haha My dad is getting old so trying to fish with him as much as possible before he has to stop.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You should use a different term. You didn't actually "slay" those trout. Perhaps "playing with trout" would be better terminology!
Perhaps "slaying" is a throwback to the days when there were enough trout for everybody and we thought the best place for one was on a stringer!

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
ditto! having just lost my dad a few mos. back, i cherish the days we shared on the water.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts