Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In fact, it smelled horrible. Met up with rifleman at the west boat ramp and fished in 12 -17 FOW and not a single sighting of predators except shads. Moved out to the west loop parking lot and went out to 15 FOW, nada, went in closer to 8 FOW and still nothing. I decided to give the tower a try and nothing but shad. Tried everything from small jigs to hd ice, jigging rap, blade bait. Ended with a huge skunk. Like rifleman said, ice was around 5 inches everywhere I drilled. Slayer needs to clean up his crack so we can have better result next time.:D

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
That's actually a revelation to me... We'll take your word for it though. And "still?" I didn't know you two were on such intimate terms... :D

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Lol Slayer sent me a pic of him on the Crack this afternoon with a Largie so evidently his Crack smells like BASS!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's actually a revelation to me... We'll take your word for it though. And "still?" I didn't know you two were on such intimate terms... :D
I don't have the English Language grasped as good as you so no comments:smile:
Don't you guy's ever work??
Taking annual between Christmas and New Year. 4 annual days = 10 days off.

·
Registered
433 Posts
What he out photo shopping again :madgrin: I was temped to go over to the bass hole, but will save that for another day. Don't think they screwed up that area with the elect shock them dizzy machine. Hitting the ice at 6:00AM I go to work to rest up :eek:

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Ill be out there. Sounds like you guys moved around too much. Gotta wait them out.

I iced the Crack a dozen times last year and caught 1 shad for my efforts-

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Don't you guy's ever work??
Taking annual between Christmas and New Year. 4 annual days = 10 days off.
Sorry that "crack" was directed at Slayer, I don't think that guy ever works!! Damn gubmint workers.:biggrin1:

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Met up with Johnny at my smelly crack and I managed to pull 2 large, gorgeous, succulent shad from its dank dark bowels.:p

Missed 1 eye and possibly marked another but I was shaking from the cold and may have been hallucinating.

Geez it was freekin cold out there. Temp on my car was like 18F when I got back to it but it felt like -18 to me.

So it was more action in one trip than a dozen trips last year! Hell yeah I'll be back at the crack!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts