Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I asked the question in another thread but it's kind of old and not sure if anyone would read all they way to the end of it, anyway here it goes. ???

I have a quick question about slip bobber rigs. I have always used slip bobbers but never an actual slip bobber setup/rig I have just used a rubber band tied around the line at the desired depth I want then trimmed so it easily passes through the eyes of the rod when casting. My question is am I achieving the same effect or am I missing any benefits of an actual rig?

Best Regards,
J

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
i hate those rubber band things , i use the the beads and plastic stops , i can adjust my depth very easy and it makes it easy to fish with them , i like using thill slip bobbers , they are great !!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply kokaneeking next time I'm at Gander Mountain or Wally Mart I'll try to find them so I can see em first hand. I haven’t had much trouble just using a small piece of rubber band. But I am all about convenience so if its easier than I'll be for it or if there is some sort of benefit I don’t see yet.

Thanks again

J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts