Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did this forum get so slow? It used to be pretty active

Maybe we need more arguments. ;D

·
Registered
16,635 Posts
Everybody's lickin each others a-holes over on F-Book.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no interest in that shithole.

Too bad. This was such a busy forum before.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I've been on several fishing forums over the years and a lot of activity when new and then it goes down when everybody has found it is common. I've been on two forums that don't even exist anymore that used to have hundreds of posters.

Only site I'm on that hasn't done this is TFF-great site if you're into bass fishing.

Slayer-no need for you to look as I know you hold bass in low regard. :)

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
My take on it: postings slowed down by 50% in the early 2010s when the novelty effect wore down. Then it slowed down 50% when peeps got pissed off at each other because of political differences in subsequent years. Then it slowed down by 99.999% when Slayer got tired of being a one man show this year. ;D

It's so slow that I struggle to even make a post about nothing like this one. :D

Note: percentages are approximate and not cumulative. May not add up to 100%. :D

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
All the forums I’m on have slowed way down. This one seems hit particularly hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
My take on it: postings slowed down by 50% in the early 2010s when the novelty effect wore down. Then it slowed down 50% when peeps got pissed off at each other because of political differences in subsequent years. Then it slowed down by 99.999% when Slayer got tired of being an INTERNET HERO this year. ;D

It's so slow that I struggle to even make a post about nothing like this one. :D

Note: percentages are approximate and not cumulative. May not add up to 100%. :D
FIXED IT FOR YA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are behind your back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Everybody's lickin each others a-holes over on F-Book.
Haha probably the truth. Truth is, I hadn’t been on here in years. I was a kid when I registered and some nice people here sent me a shitload of tackle! Life happened, time went by, and now I’m 30 and wish I could be on the water 24/7. I’m looking forward to being more active on the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts