Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know those rocks...so much for Aurora huh?!...
I had new gutters put on yesterday by Leafguard and they took forever. I didn't get started till about 6:30. So I went to a couple of places where I could just fish and not have to leave at any certain time.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I've been waiting for this time of year since I moved to Denver last May. I can't wait to get out there a couple times this week and wet some lines chasing some big eyes.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Aurora sucks-
Yeah that

Nice work, Neal. Did I mention I hate you? ;D I've fished open water 3 times now.

1 skunk, one trip with two stocker trout and one trip to Q; again....1 stocker trout, while BASS fishing...

Oh well, King Slimer I be....

Depending on weather, I'm hoping to sneak out to a couple of haunts tonight. Maybe we'll cross paths...

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
I wouldnt be too hard on yourself Kenny there were 9 pretty very good sticks (no I dont consider myself in that vein and I wasnt there) out on Creek Sunday night in the darkness all were blanked...although I did manage to leave work on Sunday and fish out of Jeff's boat with the babe ruth of blading in Kevin until about 1 pm and Kevin managed just 2 fish, I got a shad and Jeff got the black and white furry pal...they stayed until 5 pm and got blanked the rest of the day...prespawn has turned tough out there cept for those "special" spots...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah that

Nice work, Neal. Did I mention I hate you? ;D I've fished open water 3 times now.

1 skunk, one trip with two stocker trout and one trip to Q; again....1 stocker trout, while BASS fishing...

Oh well, King Slimer I be....

Depending on weather, I'm hoping to sneak out to a couple of haunts tonight. Maybe we'll cross paths...
Water is still pretty cold. We got an early start this year. Looks like tonight might be shitty?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Shweet fishies broza!!!! Picked up a dink at a different lake. 43-43 to 44 deg. Still kinda chilly. Im heading out tonight cuz Im stoopid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.