Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got slunked my first three Vampire shifts. But tonight the force was with me! I got 13 including this 8-9 lber on a #12 Purple/Ghost:thumb:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Sweet deal man! Real nice eye. I wanted to get out tonight but I didn't make it....

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I know those rocks...so much for Aurora huh?!...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know those rocks...so much for Aurora huh?!...
I had new gutters put on yesterday by Leafguard and they took forever. I didn't get started till about 6:30. So I went to a couple of places where I could just fish and not have to leave at any certain time.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
I've been waiting for this time of year since I moved to Denver last May. I can't wait to get out there a couple times this week and wet some lines chasing some big eyes.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Aurora sucks-
Yeah that

Nice work, Neal. Did I mention I hate you? ;D I've fished open water 3 times now.

1 skunk, one trip with two stocker trout and one trip to Q; again....1 stocker trout, while BASS fishing...

Oh well, King Slimer I be....

Depending on weather, I'm hoping to sneak out to a couple of haunts tonight. Maybe we'll cross paths...

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I wouldnt be too hard on yourself Kenny there were 9 pretty very good sticks (no I dont consider myself in that vein and I wasnt there) out on Creek Sunday night in the darkness all were blanked...although I did manage to leave work on Sunday and fish out of Jeff's boat with the babe ruth of blading in Kevin until about 1 pm and Kevin managed just 2 fish, I got a shad and Jeff got the black and white furry pal...they stayed until 5 pm and got blanked the rest of the day...prespawn has turned tough out there cept for those "special" spots...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that

Nice work, Neal. Did I mention I hate you? ;D I've fished open water 3 times now.

1 skunk, one trip with two stocker trout and one trip to Q; again....1 stocker trout, while BASS fishing...

Oh well, King Slimer I be....

Depending on weather, I'm hoping to sneak out to a couple of haunts tonight. Maybe we'll cross paths...
Water is still pretty cold. We got an early start this year. Looks like tonight might be shitty?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Shweet fishies broza!!!! Picked up a dink at a different lake. 43-43 to 44 deg. Still kinda chilly. Im heading out tonight cuz Im stoopid.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Right on.....very nice eyes. I haven't made it out on the night shift yet to test out the max raps I picked up last week.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Nicely done Neal! I've been iching to get out over hear on the westside, weather has been shitty and looks like its going to stay that way another day or so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts