Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an economics exam and a bunch of other school today and by the time I was done with it all, I just felt like getting away to one of the local spots. I probably fished for an hour or so and nailed a single smallie. I was happy to get any action whatsoever. As you can see, I got em on a white x rap, one of my favorite lures. The water is getting cold. If it gets much colder, pants under the waders won't be an option for me. I heard a spot with several different predator species just got stocked with a bunch of trout so I'm thinking about going to check it out and throw some swimbaits.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Jason at least he wears his on the inside of his waders lol you could take some lessons!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Been getting a little cold under my breathables too, I've been wearing 2 pairs of sweats underneath and it is better. I need to get me some of them fancy under armor style pants :D

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Nice smallie on a short trip.

I was wet wading a crick on Sunday, y'all some pansies. Panties or not. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
You gotta love the tricot lining :eek::thumb::biggrin1:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Nice smallie on a short trip.

I was wet wading a crick on Sunday, y'all some pansies. Panties or not. :biggrin1:
Must have been you I saw at the Q this weekend... thought about saying something but knew the ranger was only a couple minutes behind :cool:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Must have been you I saw at the Q this weekend... thought about saying something but knew the ranger was only a couple minutes behind :cool:

Didn't know the Q had a crick, Special Ed. Try again, Bobbi.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Been getting a little cold under my breathables too, I've been wearing 2 pairs of sweats underneath and it is better. I need to get me some of them fancy under armor style pants :D
2 pair of sweats? Guess you have to do that when you don't have a pair.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Wow, two pair of sweats? How do you move around without starting a fire or chaffing your jewels?????

It was a balmy 31 this morning at Spinney and all I had on was a smile!!!! After walking the whole damn Dream Stream after fishing Spinney until lunch just to find a hole that wasn't taken I'm glad I didn't have on any long johns or sweats ( I would've been chaffed for sure).

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Wow, two pair of sweats? How do you move around without starting a fire or chaffing your jewels?????
One of the pairs is much smaller than the other pair, its not like 2 baggy pairs of sweats. It can get a little warm when you have to walk 10+ minutes, but getting into the cold water quickly counteracts that. Other than that I haven't had such a problem, I could see the downfalls in the idea if one was wearing neoprenes. My breatheables are baggy enough I can fit the sweats no problem

1 - 16 of 16 Posts