Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there is any blanket on Antero yet. A week ago there was NADA! Don't know if this last storm hit that area or not?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Nice chunker there, my friend. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was hoping by waiting a couple of weeks since my last trip ice would be in better shape, Doesn't appear to be the case, in fact it sounds like the opposite is happening.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whadley said:
I live 10 minutes from the lake......we haven't had a flake of snow yet....some clouds, lots of wind last night and this morning, but NO SNOW.
What is going on this year? Have you ever seen your area devoid of any snow cover this late in the year? Denver (at least my area) did not get any snow either. I turned my sprinkler system back on yesterday. I have never seen anything like this!

·
Registered
227 Posts
You are correct, it's strange. I drove over to 11 Mile today to look around. I saw 2 people set up at Cross Creek......there was a LOT of open water, I can't figure how or WHY they'd go out where they were. I'm heading over there tomorrow with the pontoon, the lake is wide open from the islands East all the way to the North shore and down toward the dam.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I have kept my car running all winter in the drive way contributing to global warming...seems to be working...think I will fire up my wifes car too!...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts