Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I jacked up my snowmobile...rope broke while starting it and took out the recoil! :mad: I found an independent repairman that seems to be very good at his trade, works out of his house for real cheap. He is recently out of the Marines and in between jobs so working on snowmobiles until his new job starts. If anybody still needs their sleds tuned, serviced or repaired give him a call...great guy!!! Tell him Tony sent ya!!! ;D
Pat
720-530-6811
He lives in Golden off W. Colfax and Urban St.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
TthePikester said:
Well I jacked up my snowmobile...rope broke while starting it and took out the recoil! :mad: I found an independent repairman that seems to be very good at his trade, works out of his house for real cheap. He is recently out of the Marines and in between jobs so working on snowmobiles until his new job starts. If anybody still needs their sleds tuned, serviced or repaired give him a call...great guy!!! Tell him Tony sent ya!!! ;D
Pat
720-530-6811
He lives in Golden off W. Colfax and Urban St.
Is this the same guy that works on boat motors? I recall seeing something on craigslist and Stan considered using somebody out that way. I noticed one person that had a bad experience, and he posted about it and I showed it to Stan, and he nixed going through that guy. Not 100% sure they're the same, would need Stan to compare the numbers...

Rob

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt it Rob, this guy has been away in the Marines. Talking with him all he works on is snowmobiles and cycles, has a regular shop in his garage.
Swannie...wanna play ya gotta pay!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just picked up my sled from Pat. Excellent service and price!!! He had to replace the recoil spring, choke lever switch and service the fluids and checked everything else out for me all for $85.00...I was shocked so I flipped him $100.00. I will use him again and highly recommend him!!! Give him a call for your work folks!!!

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fishinlooney said:
Tony, glad to hear your experience with Pat worked out good. Now get out and use those new ice rods! ;D
Thx Jeff! I'll for sure give you a holler when we go up like we talked about, should be fun. Again THX for the new rods, got them geared up with one Sabalos and one Skeet Reese Victory...SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Now if I could only remember where I stashed my stash of Bernie spinning rods??? :-\ LOL!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts