Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went Snowshoeing recently with the GF up on Grand Mesa. We walked about a mile in and hit a lake that was full of Brown Trout and Rainbow Trout! Really fun day!!

The walk in was really sunny and nice but it started to storm right when we got there! Ice was a nice 13" with 2 feet of snow on top of that! Ice was probably thicker around the lake but we were fishing near some current, where the water flowed out of the lake.

Sam was feeling terrible that morning but was a trooper and went with me anyway...Catching a bunch of fish definitely made her feel better haha;D

Attached are some photos of the day as well as a link to the video of the day...We got some nice drone footage and had fun with the edits. Hope you enjoy if you choose to watch!!

https://youtu.be/wyQevipeTk0

·
Registered
636 Posts
Man, a mile isn't too bad luckily, any longer and I'd turned around. Good video brother.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, a mile isn't too bad luckily, any longer and I'd turned around. Good video brother.
Thanks Cro! It really isn't that bad imo. We're planning one soon thats a couple miles in, might be a little more tired after that one but hopefully it's worth it...As much as I love going up to Grand Mesa and searching for new bodies of water, it can be a little nerve-wracking sometimes hoping the fish bite! I'm sure you know how that goes haha! Thanks man!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts