Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yvette was tired last night and said she wanted to sleep in today instead of getting up early and riding our bikes... said why don't you go fishing. I was bummed, ;) but reluctantly took her advice.

It was beautiful out..no wind..blue skies..water temps 72/74 degrees. A whole lot of weeds. I fished a bobber in the weeds and had a blast. Thought about trying for walleyes, but was having too much fun catching cats to switch up. Bobber fishing always makes me feel like a kid. Here's some crappy pics. It really is the time of year to get out and catch some cats..

Of course the first thing Yvette said when I got home..."Where's the walleyes?" Told her sorry..I'd have to go back. :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
You poor dude. Sounds like you were being forced to go out and fish. I hope you have to do some yard work or fix the roof next time to save you from having to go fishing....kidding
Nicely looking fish there

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You poor dude. Sounds like you were being forced to go out and fish. I hope you have to do some yard work or fix the roof next time to save you from having to go fishing....kidding
Nicely looking fish there
New roof this past spring..thank you hail damage..Cut the yard Monday night..;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts