Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come you don't fight for time with me like you fight for your time fishing?

SIGH and it's not even summer yet!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
At 3 and a half years of marriage, I'm in between the two stages, wife wants me around, but she also enjoys it when I'm not home.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
RyJ said:

And what did you answer with, If i may ask?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I get "How come you can take a day off work to go fishing but can't day off work to spend time with me and the kids." I feel your pain. When do they start wanting you out of the house?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
RyJ said:

Thats when you respond......"You know I love you but, Why do you ask loaded questions that you know will end in a fight?"

And to avoid a fight she will probably leave you be. You dodged the bullet for at least another month.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Fistfullafish said:
RyJ said:

Thats when you respond......"You know I love you but, Why do you ask loaded questions that you know will end in a fight?"

And to avoid a fight she will probably leave you be. You dodged the bullet for at least another month.
Or you smack her on the butt, tell her your going fishing and to be ready for some hanky panky when you get home ;D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
once i had a wife...and she said...

"why don't you buy a boat where we can fish, water ski and relax"
"lets buy a cottage on a lake"
"you don't have nearly as much fishing gear as your buddies - you should get more"
"i don't mind if you go fishing anytime you want - just take me when the weather is good"

wait - i was dreaming, that's the wife i want :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here is a ad you can use when you need to fine a new wife. :D :D :D

Looking for female companionship with boat: ‘Must be able to cook, clean, iron, operate locks, polish brass – please send photo of boat’.

All kidding aside I am very very lucky. My wife lets me go fishing as much as I want to for the most part. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Thorn said:
Here is a ad you can use when you need to fine a new wife. :D :D :D

Looking for female companionship with boat: ‘Must be able to cook, clean, iron, operate locks, polish brass – please send photo of boat’.

All kidding aside I am very very lucky. My wife lets me go fishing as much as I want to for the most part. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

:D :D :D :D

Thats funny LOL

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
good one, I too try to juggle fishing and family , its to bad that my five year old is starting to not like fishing, and its to bad that when standley opens she will have to suffer on the boat at least five times weekly, as far as the wife goes, Im with you, I was like this when u met me, so deal with it! but god bless her for sticking with me this long!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Men get married with the expectation their wife will never change,
Women get married with the expectation their husband will change....

It's a juggle, sometimes you keep them all in the air, sometimes you drop a few!

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
After 16 years my wife sometimes MAKES me go fishing. She also love to fish and she is starting to get hardcore about it. We fished in a total blizzard last weekend and she didn't want to quit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts