Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good running 17' Champion Bass Boat with 150 HP Mercury V-6 outboard. Extra prop also.
Motorguide Trolling Motor.
Carpet is decent.
Some of the guages don't work but lights, bilge pumps and Tach work fine.
Boat and Motor are 1984 models.

SOLD Today!!
Thanks for all the comments and help with the photos

Good Luck FIshing Fellas!

http://img534.imageshack.us/i/championpic2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1984 Champion 17' with 150HP Merc $3400

I look forward to it. I think its a good boat for the money. It runs extremely well, I haven't had any problems with it. Just hang on cause she's fast!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: 1984 Champion 17' with 150HP Merc $3400

Im having a hard time figuring out how to load photos of the boat. I will email them to anyone wanting to see them. I'll figure this out eventually. thanks again for looking.

[URL=http://img843.imageshack.us/i/championpic2

·
Registered
319 Posts
Re: 1984 Champion 17' with 150HP Merc $3200

Mogul and I have an 89' 187 SCR Champion...Champion Bass Boats are fricken awesome, these are tanks in the water...especially the 80's models...and if its John Story hull even better.

Not trying to plug the sale of this but its worth every penny...go to www.bassboatcentral.com and look at the Champion owners forum. They are worth even more since they sold the rights to Stratos^*&^*&^* or whatever,,,lol.

Honestly we love or Champ...they are excellant bass boats and from the looks of the pics this one is in great shape...Ranger, BassCat, ect.,ect., have been trying to copy this boat for yrs. Some have come close but its still not a Champion... ;) ;D ;) ;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: 1984 Champion 17' with 150HP Merc $3200

A guy at the lake told me the same thing about this boat. He said it was a Story Hull and was the best one Champion has ever made. It does ride smooth as glass with little to no hull noise. all you here is the merc purring behind you with no vibration or sound coming from the hull. The more I find out about this boat the more I hesitate on selling it. lol
Thanks for the comment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts