Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Badlands Sacrifice pack for sale with original tags. Only used a couple times. Like new without rips or tears. They retail for $270 I'll take $210 shipped.
Tim

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Re: Backpack **Pics Added**

Sweet Jesus $270 for a back pack. That thing better have a complete entertainment system.

·
Registered
499 Posts

Trout said:
Sweet Jesus $270 for a back pack. That thing better have a complete entertainment system.
And a bidet for freshening up after a few days in the hills. :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
2,918 Posts

I have an Eberlestock "Just One" pack - the Badlands pack competes with Eberlestock. The Just One retails at $299 - that doesn't include rain fly, accessory bag that zips in, zip in orange panel for hunting, or the hydration bladder.

I've used my pack for 4 years - mostly for waterfowl even though it's designed for big game. I can say that it was worth every penny. If I don't sell it, it will last the rest of my life.

That Badlands pack is going to last someone for a very long time. There's something to be said for quality over the cheap crap that breaks when you're out in the middle of nowhere and leaves you stranded.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yep. The pack should last forever. Badlands has an unconditional warranty. No matter how something breaks or tears they will fix it for free whether you are the original owner or not. Price dropped to $210 shipped. I need to move this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts