Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas Gift Suggestion:

Looking for something for the angler who has everything? This place will be glad to help you out. They feature spoons made of solid gold, flies encrusted with diamonds, and much more. These are real lures, and you can fish with them. Stay away from snaggy areas.

Prices range from $40.00 to $1,000,000.00. Eat your heart out, Lucky Craft!

http://www.macdaddysfishinglures.com/index.html

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I gave my wife a fishing lure for Christmas, even if it was solid platinum and dripping with diamonds and sapphires, she would kill me.

·
Registered
664 Posts
If this isn't a sign of the end-times, then I don't know what is. ;D

Murphy's Law must be strong with those lures....You know what would happen on the first cast, as bassmaster said.

And I thought $5 for a Rapala was a lot!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Forget fish ! Imagine all the hoochie mamas you could pick up at the lake ! ;D You pull that bling bling otta your tackle box, and you'd go home w/ more than your limit ! Now WE, I'd need to find silk line to go w/ that. Actually, on my budget...? Hey do you think there's a company that makes realistic looking cubic zuconion lures ?

M

·
0 Posts
james said:
Forget fish ! Imagine all the hoochie mamas you could pick up at  the lake !  ;D  You pull that bling bling otta your tackle box, and you'd go home w/ more than your limit !  Now WE, I'd need to find silk line to go w/ that. Actually, on my budget...?  Hey do you think there's a company that makes realistic looking cubic zuconion lures ?
for each spoon on there with diamonds, it ahs a price for cubic sirconium (sp?)

N

·
0 Posts
That was the most.............I am at a loss for words. That guy can not possibly make any money. 21,000 for a fly huh...........OR you could buy 3 new 16 foot Hydes. WOW. I guess you really can find anything on the web.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
W.E. cool site, i just ordered my catolog. i figure ill leave it laying around before X-mass and see what happens

i bet they are making a killing. if you got the $ those are unique

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I was reading the testimonials, and was not surprised to see that there are people rich (or stupid?) enough to use these for fish:

I just returned from fishing with my new MacDaddy's lure. The fish loved it. The sun's reflection shimmering in the water drove the fish crazy. They couldn't leave it alone. I caught an 22" and 27" trout and two salmon, both over 20 inches. WOW!

K.K.

That's just too much.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I also like this picture on their website showing a 25 cent swivel pulling a $1900 lure through the water (not to mention the cheap line!) :D:

I bet they get a lot of catalog orders. I ordered one for my grandfather who is the guy who taught me how to fish and is always laughing at the absurd...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i just want to know were the fish with those

cause i got SCUBA gear!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
WE i think he just ordered the catolog

1 - 20 of 21 Posts