Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody,

Since there are several new folks on the forum, I thought it might be good to list some of the classic posts that are brought up here now and again so as to give people some background. So, here are some of them, please add to the list as necessary:

Eyeguy walleye (note the date of the post and the tree leaves):
http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=788.0

Dan's legendary walleye:
http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=1777.0

Dan's second wife:
http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=984.0

Ken's hooking of Rottal's cheek (I think this will be a new, up and coming classic):
http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=3988.0

I believe these are the original posts, but much has been (or will be) written about these topics since then.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I think infamous is a better term and I don't know how to take it that you picked 2 of mine out of the 4 you listed. You have overlooked many great threads. One of my favorites (I can't find it) was 1eyered and his girlfriends fish! He was looking to his left at it looking rather jeaoulus..

Any one know which thread that was? Post a link to it if you do.

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Yes it is true, my blonde hair is not natural, my true hair color is called smart arse, and is somewhat grey in appearance. Its nice to know others like Walking Eagle, Dan, Zman and Work2fish also have the same hair color. ;D

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Wow, no one touched this all day. Maybe I am the sheep in wolves clothing that Zman was talking about - (new guy thread)... or was it the other way around?? Anyway - I like humor and try to poke fun at myself as much as I poke at the people who really deserve it, Dan and Zman for example.

Um, whats your hair color, Ken?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I guess you gotta have hair to have hair color, eh, Terre?
(As I place my head in the Ballo Shino at the bowling alley?) :-[

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Fatfish,

Not quite, I was trying to work the "dumb blonde" concept. No one let me work it so I will save it. Maybe they are all watching Monday night football... Zman said he had something nice that he was going to post about me,,, and I'm pretty sure now the curse has over come him, because there has been nothing from him, and his last posts were after the witching hour last night.

Ken, red hair... Humm... My brothers son has red hair, he thinks it was the postman... did you ever work for the post office? Not joking! Really!!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
TAL0362 said:
I was trying to work the "dumb blonde" concept. No one let me work it so I will save it.
Watch out, you have to exert all your smarts and talent to be a "dumb blonde". :) Some have succeeded wonderfully at it, like Gracie Allen, Goldie Hawn, Shelley Winters, Jayne Mansfield, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and so on. But it takes lots of dedication and practice!

I intentionally left out Doris Day, she really was a dumb blonde.

And Mae West, who never pretended to be dumb....

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
W.E.,

Also left out were Jenny McCarthy, Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith. But who noticed, anyway :eek:

TAL - I did not understand your reference to my gray hair since I actually still have some black in there (for a couple more years, anyway).

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
work2fish said:
TAL - I did not understand your reference to my gray hair since I actually still have some black in there (for a couple more years, anyway).
Don't worry, work2fish, she has placed you in very, very distinguished company....

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
WE, good company,

Work2fish, yeah grey - lots of mine are grey, grey is a little dark, with life experience, not easily fooled. Not like the color Gray.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Walking Eagle said:
Don't worry, work2fish, she has placed you in very, very distinguished company....
...but I've always been suspicious of that word "distinguished". Always sounded like a cover up for bad behavior or something. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
TAL0362 said:
Yes it is true, my blonde hair is not natural, my true hair color is called smart arse, and is somewhat grey in appearance. Its nice to know others like Walking Eagle, Dan, Zman and Work2fish also have the same hair color. ;D
I come by my hair color naturally, though thanks to the cursing from Zman it seems to being changing very quickly

Dan

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
[I come by my hair color naturally, though thanks to the cursing from Zman it seems to being changing very quickly/quote]...wow the curse is failing...your hair is supposed to be falling out by now...to make Musky bucktails from...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just imagine the tiny fish a person would catch using the Dan's hairy bucktail lure!

·
Registered
943 Posts
it would have to be on say a size 26 hook? ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts