Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One I remember that used to post a lot was Koni. I wonder where'd she go? Eyeguy, well..... He's probably out there somewhere taking fish pictures to report this coming winter, but as long as he's still catching fish, it's kewl. How bout that one cat, Gotmusky? Maybe they're all just busy doing more fishing than I am.... "I have no life"

I dunno, just curious.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
haha, its summer time mang. Oh I wish I had more time to do stuff... but like you I seem to have no life. Work, sleep, the kid's activities, housework, hopefully some fishing and it starts all over again.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I think alot of people have lives outside of ColoradoFisherman.com........ It was weird i was gone for 2 whole nights and when I got back it was Boom, look at all of those posts to catch up on....

But you know I was thinking the same thing you were 1eye about Cancun, then all of a sudden he was back.

I miss EyeGuy............I like pictures with leaves in the winter and Spring.......

Dan

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Jay --- That's a riot!  :D :D :D  I would die!
I was wondering what had happened to Koni also. She was one of my favotite people on this site when I started. I was kind of worried about her.  :( Gotmuskys a punk though. JK  ;D Thanks for your reply on my Muskie question. I tried all week for a sucker to no avail. Talked to my buddie Saturday, and he caught about a 20 inch sucker on Fri (the day before I needed it), and let it go. Oh well, I wanted to catch one by lure anyway. I'll let you know when I get one.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I noticed some other members have dissappeared now. Nawanda used to post a lot and z man and slayerfish have slowed down quite abit, even Rottal is becomming rare. They pop up every now and then but not enough to keep me busy. Who is Don Broen? That guy must have feel off the face of earth, or too busy with the mag. Where the heck did yall go? I need my online people to keep me occupied!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Unlike us they all probly have lives. I know Don has been really busy w/ the mag. Hell, the less that dude fishes the better for the rest of us. :) :)

-Jay

·
Registered
636 Posts
Jay_In_Parker said:
Unlike us they all probly have lives. I know Don has been really busy w/ the mag. Hell, the less that dude fishes the better for the rest of us. :) :)

-Jay
I believe that. I have seen some of the fish Don caught posted in Gander Mountain. No wonder I can't catch any lunkers, he already caught them all!!!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Wanted to bump this cause there are a few people that have dropped off; Mostly Mustang and Gotmuskie?

I know there is life outside of this site but........wait, no there isn't!! :)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

D

·
0 Posts
They're still around. I read a post by Mustang the other day that I think said he'd been away at the big Boy Scout Jamboree.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts