Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bass by the house

18 inch rainbow from the big t in estes park ....one of two the same size

skinny lake marry bass real lethargic lazy fight ...pretty boring but a big fish none the less ...

quincy bass .....

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
haha sorry I was too slow.... Those some nice looking fish

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my mount and a couple master angler awards

better look at mount....

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the monster smallie from chatfield spillway a couple days ago ....dan gave me the secret on locating this bad boy

·
Registered
324 Posts
ok on another post you said that it was a monster so where is it. you know you dont have to nuild yourself up to get reassurance from us sorry no disrespect but i call them how i see them.......LOL just playin nice fish

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fishin for that smallmouth I was using 300 yards of 20lb test ...she made a run and I was lucky enough to turn her ...if not who knows she could have been swimmin around with 300 yards of 20lb test following her ....jk

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fishinguitars said:
fishin for that smallmouth I was using 300 yards of 20lb test ...she made a run and I was lucky enough to turn her ...if not who knows she could have been swimmin around with 300 yards of 20lb test following her ....jk
Aw come on, FG. Cut the poor guy a little slack. It's not like he posted a pic with green leaves on his winter trees.... LOL

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its on some land a gravel company owns .....an old friends dad worked for the company ...but Ive lost contact so havent been back it was awesome 5 fish all that size

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nice pics them are some hellthy looking bass

sounds like you need to get in touch with the ones with tha pond so you can fish it again and show us some more pics

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was unreal .....he said his dad back in the 80's caught one over 10lbs .....this pond is probably 4 acre's .....He was catching them on walleye assasins ..hahahahah...I was carolina riggin a berkley lizard ......It was pretty crazy in the 2 hours we were there I caught more 5lb bass then I did all summer up to that point ...I think it was a resource he didnt really want to share to often ...I cant blame him I was greatfull for the time I did get to go .....I wonder how many great bass ponds are right next to the platte river ......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts