1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
nice pics fg looks like you got a young partner there ;D

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
A fine set of pics there, FG. I like #1, looks like you've got two keepers there!

What the heck is that lure in #4? Looks like some kind of a rattletrap, but I never saw one with a paint job like that.

W. E.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
fg,

Some nice pics! So, did you receive two Master Angler Awards for that largemouth? :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no ...one's a kept fish award and they other is a released fish award....I've only kept two largemouths in something like 10 years and thats one of them .....they other is in my freezer wrapped in the towwel waiting for my wife to ok the mount...hahahahhah.....So one master angler award is for the mounted fish and they other is for a fish I released ...both were taken from spratt platt

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
fg,

Ok, that's cool. I only have one to my name -- I wonder how many TAL has?!?!!?

That reminds me I was reading an obituary the other day and I noticed one in which a fellow's family did not list any of his war medals or other accomplishments of his life, they only listed the two Master Angler Awards that he received over his lifetime. Maybe these things come in handy at the pearly gates!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im gonna try to get a few more before the season's over ....bluegill, Yellow perch.....I've caught 4-5 rainbows this year that were 23.50 inches and the legth you need is 24 ...hahah...oh well im sure if I keep at it i'll get one soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts