Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to New Orleans next month for some redfish here is some flies I made for the trip.
Just some random shrimp patterns not sure if the have a name.

Rabbit tail Clouser

Copper Head

mad mikes copperhead crab

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Cool man... I actually got some good news about the issues that kept me from going with you... In hindsight, I could have prolly pulled it off!!!! Still room?

By the way, my favorite of the flies is the second to last one... I think the action on that will be great... I would tie that in pearl too. The pattern is sweet.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Oyey said:
By the way, my favorite of the flies is the second to last one... I think the action on that will be great... I would tie that in pearl too. The pattern is sweet.
I couldn't agree more....Can you say SHRIMP

Yesterday, I spoke to a buddy in Charleston, SC who said that the red action is on fire right now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Clousers will be good for the Reds and Specks. The last crab worked slow should be great!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep I got spoon flys,poppers,pole dancers and every color of clouser ready to go. Now I hate having to wait to leave man does that drive me nuts.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I know what you mean, every time I go to my place in Costa I am all ready like a month before I go. Just check and recheck your stuff that's what I do.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorelips let me know if you ever need help cleaning your place in Costa I love it down there. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts