Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bro and I fished from 630am till 230pm. Kinda slow by my usual Mile standards, I blame the full moon and calm conditions for that. Still we caught Bows and some pike on Kastys and tubes.

Nate and the boys were out in force bow-hunting for Pike and Carp. There were about 7-8 boats at one time. 1st year I've seen that.

Final tally was 18 bows, 3 pike with largest bow at 19". I lost 2 bows in the same 19-20" range. We caught everything in 8 ft of water.

At 2pm or so the weather turned from placid to whitecaps in about 3 minutes. Big bolts of lightning everywhere. We got the heck out of Dodge.

·
Registered
17,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice, I heard it was a tough day. If they are shooting pike, Nate and the boys can EAD, whoever they are.
Tightline Outfitters.
It doesn't bother me either way, I think if you slab some big pike(not all) the trout will get bigger.

That lakes been getting pounded for years and yet it always fishes the same:excellent-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.