Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wished we'd a caught more but it is what it is. I had 4 hits landed 3, Ray had 2 hits landed 2.

I guess the "Caveman" metal still works OK.

10.64lb on a kasty

7.2 ib on a bouyant

6.5lb on a wobbler

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
When trout get over 10lbs its hard not to count them as game fish ;) J/K

Really really nice fish!! You guys may have only gotten few bites but looks like they were the right ones!!

Slayers gotta slay!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not officially spring till you post your annual South Park slayfest. Nice fish,only thing missing is a shot of those giant pink fillets your know for.

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not officially spring till you post your annual South Park slayfest. Nice fish,only thing missing is a shot of those giant pink fillets your know for.
The Brownys are still swimming-

·
Registered
237 Posts
Beautiful brown trout, I wonder where it was when the lake was drained, must have been a struggle to survive. Congrats on a great catch and release.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Beautiful fish. Not often that anyone catches a 10lb trout. All quality fish.

Truthfully, it's not often that anyone catches a six or seven pounder either..especially lake grown... rather than stocked used up brooders.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Like i said last night Mikey pretty fricking awesome!...that drains all the luck out of that Under Armour hat since hats only have so many fish in them...how about a vex hat? bwahahaha...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Way to keep slaying browns look healthy. Maybe I’ll bump into you up north next few weeks should be taking off up there

1 - 20 of 37 Posts