Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a mini-CF Gathering on the ice.

Drove down with Trout and Dan. Met up with Daredevil. Then saw Mikinaak, Riverrunner, Boondock, Jackalope,and DMac.

Saw Rvinson catch a koke, Boondock pull in a nice 19"er b4 I new it was him, Mikinaak was puttin some pigs on the ice, a couple 20's for sure.

Trout and Daredevil caught some 20's, a couple about 5 lbs or so, my biggest were 2 @ 18", Dan got 2 @17.5".

Hopefully Trout will post his pics, I didnt take many today. Here's my few pics:

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I think im getting mixed up as Rvinson by you guys lol. That koke I pulled out was tiny. But I managed three species out there. Good meeting you guys. Glad everybody got a few.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice color on those fish guys!

Trout lets see those pics - 5lbers through the ice - Nice!

How many people are out there on that ice already?

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Pretty sure rvinson was a few hundrad yds to the west of us. His buddy the big guy was fishing outside his rover hut. cant remember his name fistfulfish something like that. I didn't know until later that was your buddy boon with you I didn't think he did the ice fishing thing :D

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Trout said:
Pretty sure rvinson was a few hundrad yds to the west of us. His buddy the big guy was fishing outside his rover hut. cant remember his name fistfulfish something like that. I didn't know until later that was your buddy boon with you I didn't think he did the ice fishing thing :D
He doesn't usually but I suppose you get the fishing itch when you do it so much and cant catch the bass and wiper we are used to in the summer. >:D >:D He had crown to help him along too :D

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Good to meet ya Slayer and others! ;D ;D
To bad the fishing was pretty slow when you guys showed up.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Trout said:
He doesn't usually but I suppose you get the fishing itch when you do it so much and cant catch the bass and wiper we are used to in the summer. >:D >:D He had crown to help him along too :D
If boon didn't have an itch before that trip, he sure did afterwards. Right riv? I've heard about you guys and the crabs... Walker told me.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am *so* jealous. I had to work all day!

Nice to see you guys had a great day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts