Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went fishing with Grababrewski and Doctor Doom. It was kinda slow, 10 bites and 5 fish landed. 4F in parking lot at 9am.We had sun from about 930 till 1pm. After that it was shade and the thermometer read 20F all day. Doom broke 2 off and Tommy broke 1 off. Gorgeous SP day!

BTW Ninja wussed out!

5.88lb. Lost another same size. 2 bites 1 fish.

Dooms' Brown was actually 20".

3.72 and 3.68 lbs-

You are what you eat-

happiness is a gut pile-

Cold but calm

View from my rock-

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically ice-fishing without the ice!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
This was my buddy when I pulled up. He was cavalier as hell. We talked a bit and then he walked right out in front of my car and stood there for a few minutes. I named him Friday.

Figured I'd take a pic of the dash while I was there. I was there a little bit before we went fishing. I like to get where I'm going ahead of time and then sleep in the car. It's the best sleep I get.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
BTW Ninja wussed out!
Yeah, I had to wuss out. Had some shyte to take care of a little more important than fishing. But you got prior notice Hamsta.

Not too bad for 10 hours with three guys I guess......

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
It was 82 in Key West...I really wussed out!...u had 63 on the front range and u opted for 0 to 20 F south park?...weed does do irrepairable harm to the cognitive process!!

Some nice fish fellas......a 13 lb 27 inch bow was caught at Moose Knuckle Lake this week...it had a 24 inch girth...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Damn this posts got it all, big fish, backgrounds unedited, rock of death w/ Swiss Army knife, the meats, scenery and wildlife. Thanks for great report fellas!

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn this posts got it all, big fish, backgrounds unedited, rock of death w/ Swiss Army knife, the meats, scenery and wildlife. Thanks for great report fellas!
Lettin' it all hang out-

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Trout, The other red meat!!

Heads the size of a beer can!

Good times!! Nice meeting, and fishing with you Dr Doom! Sorry about the bad pic of the nice fish. (next time we'll get ya in close for the "Slayer Pose")

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
One of those fish is bigger than all 7 dinks we caught this weekend!

It wasn't that cold where we were and our guides were still freezing up. I couldn't imagine you guys.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I hucked metal all Saturday morning and didn't catch chit.

Father in law switched to powerbait and fish on!

I was stubborn and hucked metal some more before giving in and being a filthy bait dunker!

Caught 4 on Pautzke's fire bait. At least it wasn't Powerbait :biggrin1:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts