Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: $400

Southwest Airlines flight voucher valued at $468.50

Meet in person and you can call to verify the value or PayPal and I'll email the code and/or mail the actual voucher once payment has cleared.

Does not have to be used at one time. The voucher holds the remaining value until expiration.

Must be used by 10/24/16

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
cheap skate...blow the dust off that wallet Tom!!! :madgrin:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bronco you sound like the cheapskates on Craigslist.

And it sold within 24 hours for asking price.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm too busy to use it before the expiration. I wanted to fly my parents out here but they couldn't come until Thanksgiving so I sold it and will use the money to fly them out.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
No not a cheapskate just had to assume there was a chance after you received the money you would rush home and use the voucher code yourself. I use airline voucher a fair amount and once the code is used its gone. Your just giving someone the code your not transferring it in there name therefor one has to be on his toes and assume you might be a scoundrel 8). $400 to save $68 and hope you dont get screwed not worth it imo

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's why you use PayPal. Buyer protection.

In fact, I received payment via PayPal and within 10 minutes had sent the guy the code. I checked 5 minutes after sending to him and he had already used half of the value!

PayPal said I was good to "ship" the item and the guy had positive Ebay transactions and a confirmed PayPal address so I felt pretty good about it.

Still waiting for the payment to hit my account but that is on PayPal as they usually take a few days to transfer funds.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I hate SouthWest. The last voucher I had from them I let expire because I won't fly them anymore.

You obviously are smarter than I am since I didn't think about selling it.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts