Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if they combine do you think the state would have a heart attack if we delayed buying our license say till 1st of May just to see the reaction. I know some might get the hibby jibbies by not fishing for a month but maybe send a message to them.

Just an idea.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
As good as the fishing is before May 1st? Not a chance for me--Ice out fishing is tremendous. And the compromise with the wife is that I don't ice fish. So I'm jonesin' real bad come March.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that was my same thought just tryin to figure out some way of telling them we don't likr it and the extra 5 for swa sucks too

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Well, I have not bought a license yet, I might pick one up next week sometime but I am so busy I don't even have time to schedule fishing time right now.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Director of the Colorado Division of Parks and Wildlife job opening.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/colorado/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=310484&hit_count=yes&headerFooter=1&promo=0&transfer=0&WDDXJobSearchParams=<wddxPacket version%3D'1.0'><header/><data><struct><var name%3D'FIND_KEYWORD'><string></string></var><var name%3D'CATEGORYID'><string>-1</string></var><var name%3D'TRANSFER'><string>0</string></var><var name%3D'PROMOTIONALJOBS'><string>0</string></var></struct></data></wddxPacket>

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
hope the new guy reads the following "" for the use, benefit, and enjoyment of the people of this state and visitors of this state. " seems like people of this state come before visitors, would it be nice if that was true! Tourist rule in the old CDOW!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts