Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if many of you got to see the Starz Original series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, but it was really good. Very well written and acted, with vivid period sets, and intrigue galore. Also very violent, adult oriented, and not suitable for children or those with weak stomachs and delicate sensibilities. There are several websites via which you can still watch the eight Season 1 episodes.

Season 2 Spartacus: Gods of the Arena premiers on 21 Jan 11. It's a six episode prequel.

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus/cast

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinkin' I should take that as a "yes." Just to be crystal clear in public, am I missing something?

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, then, that'll suffice as a "no."

Coarse language is, and has probably been for the course of human history, part and parcel of communication between those with opposable thumbs. We're exposed to it on a daily basis.

Vulgarity for its own sake is, in my humble opinion, simply boorish. It's a poor substitute reflective of a lack of imagination and communicative skills.

Not to mention, it's boring.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Spartacus is a great show...watch it with me son... Wife doesn't like that too much though. ;D

Too bad about the lead actor. I hope he's recovering well....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
sswan said:
I don't know if many of you got to see the Starz Original series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, but it was really good. Very well written and acted, with vivid period sets, and intrigue galore. Also very violent, adult oriented, and not suitable for children or those with weak stomachs and delicate sensibilities. There are several websites via which you can still watch the eight Season 1 episodes.

Season 2 Spartacus: Gods of the Arena premiers on 21 Jan 11. It's a six episode prequel.

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus/cast
I thought jesus christ prohibited you from watching shows like this?
LMFAO! ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts