Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how I can take pics of what is on my screen? When I try right now I just see lines, can't make anything out.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
If you're on windows go to the "Start" menu or windows icon and in the search bar type "snipping tool" and open it up then crop whatever you want from your screen and paste it into word or paint.

On a mac hit command +shift + 4 all at the same time and crop what you want. It will save a jpg on your desktop.

If you want it on your phone, back away from the computer and then use the camera to zoom in and it should minimize the lines a bit.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NO!! My underwater camera screen! Screen sots on a computer I can do in my sleep. I know it has to do with shutter speed but I was hoping someone had already figured it out more than the basics.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Mess with the camera "modes" on your phone. Try that to match the shutter speed to the refresh rate on the screen.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Can you adjust the refresh rate on your camera or take a snapshot with that? You're experiencing what used to happen when you recorded a crt tv with a video or still camera - your eye perceives a constant picture but your phone captures the reality that it's being constantly redrawn and there is never actually a whole picture there. If it gives you the option to adjust the refresh rate, turn it up as far as it will go (probably 60 if adjustable at all)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts