Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
the four majr trout, LMB, SMB, perch, pike, musky, catfish, crappie, striper, wiper, white bass, a couple saltwater fish i couldn't identify, one very confused walleye, carp, buffalo, gar...
I think my favorite for action has to be stripers below the hydroelectric dams back home. Explosive strkes, big fish and usually fast action. But I do have a soft spot for throwing hopprs to high country trout...peaceful, great fishing

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Trout, large and small mouth Bass, Crappie, Bluegills (too many species to count), a few perch, a walleye or two, wipers, pike, carp, roanoke and hickory shad..for saltwater---redfish, snook, 2 flounder (in South Carolina and Florida) baby tarpon, sea trout, bluefish, lady fish, jack crevalle, and some nameless others...

my favorite freshwater fish...pike or wipers...my favorite saltwater..either snook or redfish...

·
Registered
46 Posts
All trout species, SMB, Panfish. I'm continuing to broaden my horizons, recently picked up a 8/9 wt to go after the bigger species. I enjoy bass and trout fishing for very different reasons?.SMB put up such a good fight, but the peace and tranquility found on a mountain trout stream is unparalleled.

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
When we were kids living in new jersey we used to fly fish for bass and panfish all the time.Usually poppers of some sort.Even caught a catfish on a popper.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I really enjoy catching lakers on a fly rod although the window for that isn't open very long. When it happens I party all night long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts