Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read on the parks website that Spinney opened the 6th...did anybody go....I didnt even know that it opened

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I was hoping this was in the correct section and it was a report too!

You're mistaken Terry! Please head over to Spinney with your boat! Need to have more boats to make the shift go faster! :)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
alpinefisher said:

You're mistaken Terry! Please head over to Spinney with your boat! Need to have more boats to make the shift go faster! :)
never been to spinney, don't plan on going. I just love the people with one or 2 posts that come begging for info

W

·
0 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
alpinefisher said:

never been to spinney, don't plan on going. I just love the people with one or 2 posts that come begging for info
If he had asked about an HD Trout, would you have replied?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Captain America said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
alpinefisher said:

Actually no, not unless it was directed at me. You can look back at quite a few dynamic question threads that I have not replied to unless asked directly. You guys can hate the **** out of a local company all you want, I don't care.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
Captain America said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
alpinefisher said:

Actually no, not unless it was directed at me. You can look back at quite a few dynamic question threads that I have not replied to unless asked directly. You guys can hate the **** out of a local company all you want, I don't care.
Terry, how does one look for dynamic lures on coloradofisherman.com?

W

·
0 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
Captain America said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
alpinefisher said:

I don't hate it, I was just wondering about the pissy response. :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
alpinefisher said:

Don't be a jackass. It was a harmless question. I didn't see any BEGGING involved boss. ? Relax bro. :D Go fishin or somethin.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome flyguy. Don't mind some of the nasty posts, must be their time of the month. I heard of a couple people going up but fishing was slow for flies and hardware. Of the couple fish that were caught, they had some good size to them.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
cody375 said:
Welcome flyguy. Don't mind some of the nasty posts, must be their time of the month. I heard of a couple people going up but fishing was so for flies and hardware. Of the couple fish that were caught, they had some good size to them.
Must have been the powerbait and crawlers doing better than the hardware.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow sorry flyfishgeek I just thought I would just ask if anybody else knew about it...i wouldnt ask for help if you were the catching 10lbers on every cast you are seriously a [email protected]&* HEAD

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey, geek some of us don't sit in front of a computer and have time to make 3000 posts. Any one can catch fish in the canyon or any where else you go.Trust me there are bigger fish there too, so get off your ego trip.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey, everyone take it easy.

Watch the NCAA hockey tourney tonight. University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux versus Michigan Wolverines. Should be a great game. And the winner goes on to meet my alma mater, the great Bulldogs of the University of Minnesota, Duluth....seeking their first national championship on Saturday night.

Go Bulldogs!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just sick of some of the arrogant ones that have nothing good to say.Real good way to rep a company.Real nice PR makes me want to buy a dynamic. loser >:D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
The One said:
Just sick of some of the arrogant ones that have nothing good to say.Real good way to rep a company.Real nice PR makes me want to buy a dynamic. loser >:D
Welcome back AGAIN Goon!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts