Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Spinney this week caught 7 in the res, They were hitting like crazy when I first got there ,but after the first hour just stopped totally. I then went down to the river and threw some nymphs caught some 4 to 6 inch bows and what not. I switched it up with a parachute adams and lander a descent bow 17 or so and a bunch that were 10 to 12 inch. All and ALL it was boring and fun at times.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice job wonmore!Do you ever fish 11Mile Res?Im curious how fly fishin does in the res.Its funny because so many flyfish Spinney but you never see anyone doing it at 11Mile.I had the same thing happen at 11Mile the other day,good action for 1/2 hour,then it just shut off.Atleast you had a plan B.Thanks for the reports,the fishin should only get better from now till ice on!

lyn

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice fish! I really want to get out to Spinney again before it closes.

I have a long list of lakes I want toi go to, but there are always a few I keep putting off. going back to Spinney is one of those.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Mustang said:
Nice fish! I really want to get out to Spinney again before it closes.

I have a long list of lakes I want toi go to, but there are always a few I keep putting off. going back to Spinney is one of those.
Hahah I know the feeling I been trying to get to spinney but I just keep changing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts