Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are alot of threads about the Spinney opener. I should know I started most of them. Sorry for all the questions just needed a little confidence.

I think we need one thread for us to know who is going and how to identify each other.

I will be there tonight. I should be leaving Fort Collins about 5pm. I'll be in a tan ford explorer with ski racks, a tivo bumper sticker, and a big old dent on the back left side. It would be cool to get together tonight and meet some of you and swap fishing stories. Maybe we could all just meet up at the gate and have a good old time. Or if any one else has any suggestion lets here it.

As for on the lake I wear tan orvis waders and a Tilley hat. I'm leaving my usuall net at home. I'm gonna use the big old landing net I won at the fishing show. I'm gonna need it with all the big fish I catch (I hope I didn't jinx it).

I can't wait!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yes you'll need a big net for those Spinney trout.  And yes, you probably will jinx your fishing. You just can't win!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm going to be there in a White F150 with a black and tan colored Aluminum Boat.. I forget the make its my buddies.. But we'll be the ones with empty beer cans overflowing from the boat tonight.. to me this kicks off the fishing season..

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I will be there Wednesday after work, so I should be wetting a line about 9am.... I will be in a silver jeep cherokee - ugly brown neoprene waders, I havent decided if Im taking my float tube yet.
Oh I'll have my Colorado Fisherman hat on.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I will be in a silver pathfinder... Camo waders, gray fishing vest, cam coat, green sherpa hat!!! I will be pulling in around 6:30-7:00..

Tim-COS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts