Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took boat and the family to camp the weekend at the park. got in sat late started fishing at12:00pm to 300 jigging like crazy on luck.went back at 700 pm.put boat in with one hour to go caught 5 just under 20.sun 5:30amfished 3 hrs caught one nice RB over 20. went back at night no luck.monday? will post pic ha ha ;D p.s is the dow going to outlaw tubes in lake and all goldmedal waters. if so that will SUCK Iwill not drive down to spinney no more I love to jig spoons and tubes :mad:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
youll just have to find unscented/unsalted tubes

M

·
0 Posts
is it official? we should all write our favorite plastic companioes and ask for unsalted plastics, this is insane

F

·
0 Posts
dont they have to wait until the next years rules and regs come out ...or can they do all this on the fly ...I think we are all getting to deep until I see it in writing or get stopped by the d.o.w. im going to assume the rule changes take place next year ....think about it if all of us werent so involved and were just weekend warriors how would we know about new rule changes in the middle of the fishing year ?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
It wont be a rule until 2006, so fish hard now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts