Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought combining DOW and Parks was to cure all the financial woes. Guess sportsmen DOW dollars isn't enough to cure Park's inefficiencies (or lack of management skills).

·
Registered
386 Posts
......also remember that No Motors, electric or gas, No Paddles or oars, only fins for propulsion, this applies at both Spinney and 11 Mile, and is in effect Nov. 1st.
Bill

·
Registered
295 Posts
How many years is it going to take to fix their budget woes? November used to be phenomenal fishing at spinney. This really sucks.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
half hour before sunup. if the guy in the red iirc truck is there at spinney he is always 30 min before sunup, or even 45 min prior occasionally. but now its brrrrrrrisk 30 min before sunup.
slayed perch last run i went. fun/tasty stuff perch catchin.

·
Registered
731 Posts
half hour before sunup. if the guy in the red iirc truck is there at spinney he is always 30 min before sunup, or even 45 min prior occasionally. but now its brrrrrrrisk 30 min before sunup.
slayed perch last run i went. fun/tasty stuff perch catchin.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't get the electric restriction either. You normally don't have to have electric power inspected if you're hand launching.
Something to do with the manager of 11 Mile and his interpretation of Coast Guard definition of a boat. Whadleyco had a run in with them a couple years back, sure Bill can shed more light on their stupid ass logic.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I don't get the electric restriction either. You normally don't have to have electric power inspected if you're hand launching.
This really makes no sense either. Also if they have people to enforce these rules, they have people for inspections is the way i see it.

Wheres ice when we need him j/k

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
This really makes no sense either. Also if they have people to enforce these rules, they have people for inspections is the way i see it.

Wheres ice when we need him j/k
This isn't about making sense. There are many options that would keep lakes open and still have the likelihood of keeping the lakes ANS free. I've had multiple corespondences this time of year with both local State Parks and the people in charge of the program. They aren't interested in solutions like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts