Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a Swedish angler and are fortunate to be able to make a trip to Colorado this summer. I will hire a car and leave the familly at a ranch up north east of Denver and then hopefully go fishing.

Is there any keen angler that would like to share a guide for one, two or even three days and split the bill?

I primarily fish for Northern pikes and perch but am open for most kind of fishing.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
I'm a Swedish angler and are fortunate to be able to make a trip to Colorado this summer. I will hire a car and leave the familly at a ranch up north east of Denver and then hopefully go fishing.

Is there any keen angler that would like to share a guide for one, two or even three days and split the bill?

I primarily fish for Northern pikes and perch but am open for most kind of fishing.
I will take you pike fishing on my boat using all of my gear if you would do the same for me if I arrange to go to your area some day. Send me a PM and we will work it out. I would love to show you the pike of Colorado. I have everything you will need.. with the right preparation, I can pull off 2 days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts