Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sportmans will open Nov 29-store is just south of the Citadel Mall off Chelton in CS. Grand opening is scheduled for Dec 3.

If anybody wants to work there, they will be having job interviews at the Radisson on Newport Rd on Oct 29 and 30.

We just made the bigtime!! ;D

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
The Sportsman's Warehouse east of Loveland has been around for a while, and some of their stock is now old enough that they occasionally pull a bunch of rods off the rack and stand them up in a barrel and sell them off at half price. I have seen St. Croix and G. Loomis rods at half price -- which means they only cost an arm instead of an arm and a leg.

The stock will be too new right now of course, but it will be interesting to see if the CS store does the same thing after a year or so.

W.E.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I love that store. I live in the Springs and I have to drive to denver twice a year to get some of my specialized fishing gear. Huge stock of everything. Hunting gear galore too. Woohoo!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
so do these sportsmens wherehouses have camping and back backing stuff to or just hunting and fishing stuff?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
wonder if they will ever build one in or near pueblo?

D

·
0 Posts
Dan said:
The Littleton store opens on October 8, 2005!  Yippee,  finally better selection without driving cross town!

Dan
Dan-

Where will the Littleton store be?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
While I was on vacation I stopped at the one in Grand Junction and I was very impressed with it. It beat the heck out of what we have in Colorado Springs at the moment.

Jim

·
Registered
280 Posts
Definatly something that could have been used in this area a long time ago. Now all we have to do is make sure it dosen't shut down like all the other fishing shops in the Springs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts