Votes: 0 0.0%
  • soccer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Basketball 3 time state champions in wash. state and alot of steelhead fishing :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
where is
lacrosse - played this alot in High School. went to state.... lost in over time..(heart breaker)
crew (thats rowing folks... I know it's an east cost thing so I understand why it's not on the list.)(got in the best shape of my life doing this.)
drinking ... if you booze- you loose......... and I lost a lot.

well there is my few additions.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wrestling was the sport I enjoyed the most. Got my boys started young, traveled a lot, missed a lot of fishing, and spent alot of money. But it has paid off, the older two, won six state championships and are wrestling in college. The best part is I pay for almost nothing. Keep kids in sports.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Wrestling was our family sport. Oldest brother was state champ, next older brother and I both took 2nd. (i should have won but made a stupid mistake.........) Wrestled in college too and qualified for nationals but got beat out the first round. Our team (high school) was terrible except for us. But that was ok, the team lost but we still won.

Football was just plain fun. Loved to hit people, once on a kickoff return i blocked again right next to our bench. His helmet came off and our team manager grabbed it and stuffed under the bench so he could not find it. It was funny watching the guy wander around looking for his helmet.

Now if I could only get down to something close to 155 pounds again...........

Dan

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ive played baseball since i can remember. Also played soccer in HS and we won the state champoinship my senior year. I currently play ice hockey in a year round league

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
fishingkats said:
where is lunch and drinking on this poll
:D

I've never done too much sports. The occasional football games here and there with the buddies and maybe the occasional basketball game is as involved as I get in sports. I don't do enough of this stuff and that's why my productivity during each game I play is very limited. I spectate very well though, if that counts  ;D

I'd say if there's any sport I'm good at, it'd have to be just fishing and hunting. Oh yeah and... I woo women like a riot.... I can hear her muttering, "yea right, whatever.." as I type this.  :p

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
LoL..academics is a sport?!

Played hockey from 5th grade through high school, took a break during college becuase I went to small schools that didn't have teams. Played soccer from 5th grade to sophomore high school, then broke my leg and decided no more soccer becuase hockey was more important. Played baseball for a bit when I was real young but never liked it. Tried basketball, but at the grade and high school I went to, I didn't have a prayer LoL!

Fished all my life :)

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Holy crap this is an old thread! Football all the way! Yeah where is fishing!?!?!?!??!?! Its a sport!

I gotcha phil......
;D ;) ;) ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts