Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got an email, they have online shopping now. Maybe it's been for awhile, but first I heard.
Kind of limited in certain stuff right now (ice fishing), and some things you can't buy (just look), but it's a start.

http://sportsmanswarehouse.com/index.jsp

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Since the bankruptcy I've been kind of dissapointed with the store-seems like they carry less fishing"stuff". At least that seems to be the case in CS.

·
Registered
52 Posts
kirbydog said:
Since the bankruptcy I've been kind of dissapointed with the store-seems like they carry less fishing"stuff". At least that seems to be the case in CS.
It's just not the same store or people since the bankruptcy. At least in GJ. Seems like they go through a lot of employees. If you can get anyone to wait on you it's a miracle. And then all they want to do is to try for add on sales.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Glad to see them finally becoming an e-tailer. Their site may be the worst I've ever seen though. Broken links, missing images and the layout SUCKS!

Wonder if they offer free in store pickup...

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Slimer said:
Glad to see them finally becoming an e-tailer. Their site may be the worst I've ever seen though. Broken links, missing images and the layout SUCKS!

Wonder if they offer free in store pickup...
Hmmm. Didnt know that they had a website that you can actually buy stuff from.. Headed over there now to check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts