Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading over to spratt and i was just wondering if anybody would like to meet me over there?And if there are any hot lures.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
the hottest lure ive had in a while was a black daredevil i left on the dash of my truck in the sun dang near raised a blister on my hand had to kick it into the shade to let it cool off...lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw about 40 nice sized largemouth but only got one round 18inches on a zoom super hog in watermelon candy.After i tossed him back the fish were real spooky and would run when i casted what happend?

F

·
0 Posts
approach the bank very slowly and from a ways back ....people look at me like im retarted but you catch alot more fish this way ...sometimes im 20 feet from the bank when I cast ....whenever bass get all spooky but I know they are concitrated on one spot ...I just sit down and take a break for 20 mins without really moving........Then make a soft cast and try it again...another thing that helps with spooky bass instead of texas rigging take your wieght off .......

·
Registered
943 Posts
i catch alot of bass on a weightless worm

·
Registered
943 Posts
yeah the only time i use a weight is if the fish are way out or i am fishing in the weeds

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Topic Buster

Fishinguitars --- Thats funny. The whole ninja fishing. I do the same thing at Big Thompson Ponds. :D Those fish are so sketch though. I almost rather fish those ponds alone. The last time I took my buddy Will. We're fishing, and I'm all creeping up on some Bass. He yells across the pond, wanting to borrow my phone. I give em a "shut your trap" look, so he walks over, and hollers again. The fish bolted. :mad:

F

·
0 Posts
yea people who dont fish seriously just dont get it .....For the first time all year I didnt catch any fish at big thompson ponds...I was there last night from 7-10 no bites......I was fishing kinda lazy though .....

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
fishinguitars said:
instead of texas rigging take your wieght off .......
Right on the money fishinguitars. In fact, that's ALL I ever do with soft plastics on bass.

1eyeReD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts