Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went fishing with Oscar today. Weather was great, it got the fish feeding for sure. Started off on the bank. I got 6 fish and missed 3 right away. Couldn't of started any better. We then hopped on the boat and drifted with the wind and picked off fish at every point. Caught plenty of fish, had doubles throughout the day. Most of the fish were small but we did catch some decent fish. My go to bait was Megabass Blading X, I also got them on a Knuckle 60, 2.5 Square bill and dropshop curly tail Roboworm. Oscar's go to bait was the 2.5 Square bill, he also got them on Bandit 300 and BPS Lazer Blade.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Wow nice work fellas!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Dang - way to get em on the first day of spring! Couple of nice ones, and an awesome day! What kind of boat is that? Just starting to look into options for my first boat this year.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Nice!! Looks like a great day!! i went out yesterday afternoon for a bit and got skunked :(

I really like that second to last pic. of the LMB release!! Bass has some shoulders.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Daaaamn son, dialed in! And still wearing your bronco hat! bravo!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Man those are really nice! Good job! I got my ass kicked last night. six hours and only one strike all night???

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Bigassbassman, the boat is Oscar's, it's a Pelican. The lake was electric only, perfect for places like that. If you get one I suggest you put the trolling motor on the back and let your buddy control the boat, while you catch all the fish up front. That's what Oscar did to me lol JK.

Slayer, your correct private don't count, this place is public haha!

Jason, Z has been wearing a Seahawks hat last few outings and we didn't catch ****! So I had to put on the Orange for some luck. I wouldn't wear the Broncos hat fishing for Wipers, I might get a near shutout!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Those are some great looking bass-for Colo, heck for anywhere.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts