Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually I am against making reports online - but figured I probably owe it to the site to at least share a few pictures.

First year I've specifically targeted walleye, but have been able to land a few. No monsters - but it was fun mixing it up with some night fishing.

Bait: Various plugs
Water temps: Cold 40-50 degrees?
Conditions: Windy!
Time: Dusk into night
Fish: All walleye except one random bass - Walleyes all ranged from 15-20"

Pics are from a cell phone camera, and mostly taken on my own so not the best quality - but here you go...

And finally - an ambitious little bass that wanted some attention :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice job! Time to change your handle to Weezy the Walleyenator!!

Thanks for sharing...you have done better than I this spring...I think getting out might help...and it hasnt been an easy spring with the months of March we have had!

Keep up the great work!...

·
Registered
25 Posts
oh, look at you Weezy!!! Making a report, hmmmm. You know where I was today, took my 2 boys while you where slaving at the job. Windy as heck, managed 2 eyes, eater size and one BIG football trout, you where close again to losing your $20. Will show you the picture on Monday. Kayak man was there again, the dude did catch my jerk I lost last week and gave it back to me. That was cool!!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Very nice, makes me want to get out there and do the same. Thanks for the report!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Champsheart said:
oh, look at you Weezy!!! Making a report, hmmmm. You know where I was today, took my 2 boys while you where slaving at the job. Windy as heck, managed 2 eyes, eater size and one BIG football trout, you where close again to losing your $20. Will show you the picture on Monday. Kayak man was there again, the dude did catch my jerk I lost last week and gave it back to me. That was cool!!!
Being stuck at work Saturday was much more fun! Lol - yeah right. That's awesome on the trout and the JB from the Kayak guy! I'll go next time for sure

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone that replied - working on sharpening up some skills this year and getting better with different lures. Had a lot of fun getting after the Walleye - I can only hope to get a "vampire" quality eye at some point!

About time for me to transition to bass though - if only that pesky work thing wouldn't always get in the way! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Damn! Been looking for lakes X Y and Z all over the map. I really want to steal your spot and catch all the fish but your making it hard on me I think.

Lurker X

1 - 15 of 15 Posts