Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not looking for a drinking buddy! Ice is coming soon and my old friend moved off to South Carolina to chase the sun! I mostly fish lakes and will go just about anywhere with the right motivation. Early mornings, late evenings, moon phases, on ice, off ice, canoe, wading, some fly fishing. Interested in possibly entering some tournaments in the future. Very ethical fisherman and avid outdoorsman. We can talk hunting too. Lets catch some fish and save some gas!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in the springs and always down to save a little $ on gas. I'm a fly fisherman, and only touch a spinning rod when the ice is on. But I love fishing and go as often as I can. Let me know when your planning a trip, if I can find a baby sitter I'll be there. Shoot me a PM sometime

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Where in he Spring are you located?
I'm in the 80911 area, about a mile from exit 132.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm right down the street from UCCS.

Who in here fishes by fly and who likes the gear fishing? I'm not biased either way, I personally like to fly fish, but I have absolutely no problems going fishing with a gear fisherman.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
FedEx,

I am a gear guy who has no problem fishing with a fly fisherman. PM me and maybe we can hook up during the upcoming week.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I am going to spinney Thursday and taking my new float tube if you want to go

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I am in the springs too. The Uinta exit is closest to my place. Mostly a fly guy, but I am interested in getting into some more warm water stuff this year. I have a spinning rods from ultra light to saltwater surf casting and some gear if that is what it takes. My spinning experience is mostly from my childhood in NH so I got some things to learn about spin fishing CO. I also have a toon, belly boat and IK if anyone wants to get off the shore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts