Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the A again this evening. Same spot, same time, same lure, same presentation. Bite started at 5:30 this time out and promptly shut down once the wind fizzled to <10mph, at about 6:40ish. Similar results as last night, however the ratio was a little better. ;) I ended up catching 10 'eyes ([email protected]") and Kenny showed up around 6:00 to claim his 4. No keepers to be had for MrW this time though. Back-to-back nights like this, we could definitely get used to!!! :eek:

Here's the 4. Tried to get '1 for the thumb', but it wasn't to be had! ;D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HookNLine said:
Manny, your on fire, hope u left a x on the mud for me lol.
HA! No worries dude... Just look for the 4'x8' spot of mud that's trampled all over and covered in tobacco 'juice'! I didn't move for 2 days!!!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice job fellas, I know that spot!...bwahahahahahahaaa...too bad that wind direction is going to shut off...awesome job getting after it...you should help Kenny more!...<snicker>...

People hate wind but it is the shore anglers best friend...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
zman said:
Nice job fellas, I know that spot!...bwahahahahahahaaa...too bad that wind direction is going to shut off...awesome job getting after it...you should help Kenny more!...<snicker>...

People hate wind but it is the shore anglers best friend...
HA! Yeah, again, I came up short... :p :D :D

It was sick watchin' the homie teach class though. I was hopin' to see that one for the thumb too! Next time Fre$h!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
This post and the other one you put up made me bust out my open water gear...I was ready to call it and wait for the ice! Thanks homies from the east side!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts