Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very lightly used St Croix fly rod , reel , line and case for sale. The line was purchased at the Grizzly fly shop in Longmont and I believe it to be a double taper but I'm note sure. It's been used maybe 4 times and is virtually brand new. The case is also new purchased at Jax.
Rod- Imperial Graphite mod 4302 6/7wt and 8'6" long
The reel is Fenwick world class 56d and is in awesome condition as well
This is a quality setup at a fair price allowing the beginner to get started right away. The only thing missing are the flies.

I bought this a few years ago from a member on here and have only used it a few times.

Located in Longmont and local pickup only

Pics are located here
http://denver.craigslist.org/spo/4976803578.html

Thanks,
Brett

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought this was a pretty good deal!, Is it overpriced or is the pick up only the issue?
Make an offer all I can do is say no.
Thanks !
Brett

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Hey bud... I think it's the rod itself... 8'6" 6/7wt is just not terribly popular... Not bashing it at all, that rod is a great streamer rod, but I think that is prolly why it hasn't been snatched up...price isn't horrid at all...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey bud... I think it's the rod itself... 8'6" 6/7wt is just not terribly popular... Not bashing it at all, that rod is a great streamer rod, but I think that is prolly why it hasn't been snatched up...price isn't horrid at all...
Thanks for the feedback. Obviously I'm not into the fly fishing gig:)
Maybe someone will want a wiper rig. lol
Brett

1 - 4 of 4 Posts