Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the ice today- Grumpie gills, 73fisherman, lovetofish, denvermike, mrchumley, fishnbuddy, benson, and the ninja's.

Started off by meeting at the waffle house at 6:15 and headed in from there, started out at coot and had mid success, lovetofish showed up at 8 and the ninja's later to follow around 10. Today ws a really good day. marked ALOT of fish, seemes only a select few took the presentation. it was nice to fish with all of you today and to whoever i met today.

Lovetofish

Lovetofish's girl hookin up on one

Denvermike

Mrchumley with his

his perch

benson and the girls

73fisherman with a beast

73's boys

and the frog the boys cought wondering off

me (gg)- my brood, well for SV its big LOL

a james style release picture

my limit- these guys are eatin good!

and one of the ninja's broods.

Thanks again to everyone who came out and had fun. was a beautfiul day and couldnt of asked for nicer weather, tight lines.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Great job with the pics! Was a great day fishing and meeting new people! Looking forward to the big tourney at Wolford this coming weekend!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Damn, I should of came up there today instead of eating skunk at Elevenmile. :mad: Looks like fun with all the other forum members. Patrick those are some great pictures.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Right on guys. Those ponds are great for a day out with the kids. Gotta keep them busy or they'll just lose interest. Mine lose interest after 15 minutes and a few fish regardless. They prefer to play with the water, or the snow this time of the year.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Awesome post man!! Looks like a great time...and a whole lot better then we did today. :D

D.J.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Nice report. It looks like everyone had a great time out there and it looks like everyone caught some fish. You can't ask for a better day than that. I haven't seen many frogs out and about this time of year. That one must have heard about the warm weather that is moving in for a few days and thought it was spring!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey GrumpieGills,

Wish I could have joined you... thanks for the invite. Ended up spending 3 hours at the dojo training and helping others get ready for an international karate tourament in Los Vegas.

Great to see all the kids out there. Will plan on getting together another time.

Where's the Flash Gallery?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I was fun--fished in shorts and tennies most of the day! Got some newbs into fish including one of my buds from Cali. He killed it...first timer on the ice and must've landed over 30 fish!

Cuzzo Tina caught the monster with a gill pill tipped with a minnow head. Cutty pushed 19 inches or so. Cuzzo must have landed over 20. It was too easy. I had a streak of 10 plus bluegills in a row..little bastards! Our group of five easily landed over 100 fish.

Fun day in the sun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts