Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally broke the curse i have fished this lake countless times and i have only caught carp :mad: out of it before untill last night decided to go and give it another headed down to the north side of the lake got there around 7 and left at 8. in the evening started out with one rod on PB and started tosssing a copper kasty on the other 2nd cast with the kasty and bang a 16in trout ;D ended up with 4 trout all between 15-17in all on the kasty. did not get any bites on the PB. However i did get a little frustrated after landing the first fish the next thing i knew pepole started moveing closer to where i was fishing and crowding me :mad: so after a few choice words i decided to call it a day and headed for home with a big grin from ear to ear. I really wish some pepole had better ethics when it came to fishing all they had to do was ask if they could fish near me and that would of been no problem but whrn they crowd you i get a little mad but hey what do you do. all in all it was a good day. O0. oops some how i lost my old memeber name Burn-n-daylight so im now anglers revenge .

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
When people start crowding me, I start talking to myself like a schizophrenic. A large unexpected outburst once in a while will keep people away like you wouldn't believe.

F

·
0 Posts
I start talking to myself like a schizophrenic. A large unexpected outburst once in a while will keep people away
LMFAO :D ill have to try that tomorrow on chatfield... I dunno if the game warden would like the potato gun idea.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
LOL OMG!! silicone boy I have got to try that! I hate it when people just you crowd you out of a spot. I have even passed up setting the hook on a bite if I know people are behind me looking for a spot. Because even if is some 8" stocker, if they see you bring it in they will be shoulder to shoulder with you.

By the way Congrats Anglers Revenge aka Burn-n-daylight!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts