Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
black and silver yozuri's over by the inlet for wipers .....Stanley is also great for smallmouths ...But that my friend your gonna have to find out for yourself

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i actually didn't get a chance to get out, i planned on going late but didn't realize that the lake closes at dusk. i think it would have been pretty good fishing too, right before the big rain storm.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Try Sassy Shads by the first parking lot going west after the inlet. When the waters full it makes some great bank walleye fishing. I've caught some real trophies there in the past. Something like 28 inches. My uncle got 2 in one night before.

F

·
0 Posts
far from full right now ....here is a pic of the inlet a week ago

last year I did good by he boatramp on strike king lipless crankbaits ....it was also a shad color....

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yeah that's super low. We use to wade out into the inlet and catch crappies and wipers. Have'nt fished it this year yet because the water conditions. They don't let you go out with waders any more any ways. A boat would be nice. They have some huge walleyes in that lake.

F

·
0 Posts
our state record came out of stanley I believe its the 5th biggest walleye ever caught

1 - 10 of 10 Posts